The requirements for Ukrainian Study visa are the following:
1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year)
2. Original INVITATION LETTER from University
3. CONFIRMATION LETTER from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country
4. SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
6. MEDICAL TEST confirming physical and mental fitness(attested by ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
7. AID/HIV TEST (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
8. Filled APPLICATION FORM (you can find at our site)
9. 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International Department of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University of Ukraine. You will get the hard original copy on your local postal address.
Do not present false documents. Fraud or misrepresentation can result in permanent visa ineligibility.
Most Ukrainian embassies usually accept student visa applications and issue student visas throughout the year. In some countries, the embassy starts accepting visa applications and issues visas between 15th July and 15th November. Extensions in these cases are made for the preparatory course until November or December.
NB: Ensure you have all the required documents before leaving your country. Entry into Ukraine will be denied if you’re missing an important document. You will be sent back to your home country.